PALACE Multi-Flex is a cement-based, highly polymer modified, thin-bed ceramic tile adhesive, recommended for fixing all types of ceramic and porcelain floor and wall tiles, including natural stone, mosaics, porcelain and vitrified tiles in interior & exterior locations. PALACE Multi-Flex is ideally suited for application onto all masonry based surfaces including waterproof composite backer boards & low porosity impermeable surfaces. PALACE Multi-Flex gives improved flexural strength, water-resistance and is recommended for applications over surfaces where sub-floor heating is to be installed. The white version is especially suited to fixing light coloured & translucent natural stone or marble.
Conforms to: BS EN 12004 C2 FTE-S1
- Rapid setting high early strength
- Fixes vitrified & natural stone tiles
- For fixing to heated sub-floors
- Ideal for light stone & marble
- For use where heavy loads & vibration is likely.